We at Glenview Terrace want you to know that our primary concern, as always, is the well-being of those we serve. That’s why, in this time of uncertainty, we’re taking every precaution possible to protect our guests from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and to minimize its spread.
To ensure our guests’ health and safety, we’ve taken precautionary steps, including:
1. Guests are screened for symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
2. No visitors are allowed at this time (including private-duty caregivers).
3. Ancillary appointments have been limited (such as dentist or podiatrist).
4. All staff members and essential healthcare workers must get their temperature taken before entering and are required to answer a questionnaire about either being exposed to COVID-19 or exhibiting certain symptoms within the past 14 days. If they answer yes to any of the questions, they won’t be allowed to enter.
5. Only staff members who are symptom-free are allowed to come to work.
6. We have increased strict standards of cleaning, including frequent disinfection of all hard surfaces.
We will be updating our policy frequently.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 847.729.9090. Thank you for helping us keep our guests healthy and safe.