Welcome back all visitors
Now that Cook County’s positivity rate has plummeted to the current rate at just a little over 1%—and that the State of Illinois has opened up—we’re excited to finally ease up on some of our visitor restrictions.
Moving forward, all visitors are now welcome to visit regardless of vaccination status—and appointments are no longer required.
Though we’re now allowing all visitors in the building. we want to remind everyone about the importance of staying home if you are sick. To help improve our screening process, we’ve added a new screening form and a screening station at our front entrance. We require all visitors to complete the form and take their temperatures prior to entering the facility.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- No pets are allowed at this time
- Visits are to be held in the room or patio only, and not in any common areas. (this includes dining rooms and activity rooms)
- If you are sick, we will ask you to leave the building regardless of vaccination status, or test results
- Visitors are to maintain social distancing from other visitors, employees, and residents.
Allen Hollander, AdministratorBack