Families & Friends: Schedule Your Outdoor Visit Here!
For the protection of our short-term patients and long-term residents, we’ve been unable to allow visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s why we’re excited to announce that families and friends can now visit loved one here at Glenview Terrace with safe, outdoor visits.
To schedule your outdoor visit, please click here: https://calendly.com/glenviewterrace/outdoor-visit
To keep everyone here safe—and to be respectful to those we serve and their families—please follow these guidelines:
- Because of limited availability at this time, and because of social distancing, we ask you to please limit your visits to twice a week per resident.
- If you are already scheduled for more than twice in a week, please adjust your schedule appropriately. If you need assistance, please contact the administrator.
- Please do not bring any items for the resident you are visiting. We can not accept any items you bring during the visit at this time.
- Please make sure to complete your questionnaire using the link that is sent in the reminder email. This form must be completed within 24 hours of your visit (and not earlier).
- Unfortunately we cannot extend your visit time. Due to our limited availability, extending your visit will take up another visitor’s time. We ask that you please be respectful to other visitors’ time.
- Social distancing must be followed under all circumstances. There are no exceptions to this rule.
We know it has been a long time since you have seen your loved ones and how frustrating these limitations must be. Please understand this is for the safety of your loved one and all our short-term patients and long-term residents. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may result in a loss of visiting privileges.
To schedule your outdoor visit, please click here: https://calendly.com/glenviewterrace/outdoor-visitBack